Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:11:39 EST
In a message dated 2/9/02 9:15:37 PM, redmidget72@yahoo.com writes:

<< Well Ok, I know this ain"t the place or time..... But the does the
Spridgets list have a Lonely Hearts club?  Well probably not, But I am sure
many of you guys could help me in writing a list of 100 reasons why a
spridget is much better than a woman. Not to be politically uncorrect in
these days and times, but is there not a single woman out there that can
understand the connection between a man and his machine?
<SNIP>
>d looking for a woman who is willing to get her fingers greasy, the knees of
her Levis dir!
ty,  and her heart stolen by a man who loves cars, computers, and the love of
a good woman.  Send pictures of your LBC.

Peace Out, RedMidget and Spanky too<<
-----------
Lon

1.  A Spridget will wait in the garage forever for you to get interested in
her again.

2.  A Spridget never complains about the wind so long as all four tires are
on the pavement.

3.  A Spridget will not get provoked if you use a cell phone to call for help
or to change reservations--not push.

There are three.  Hey, like I told my niece a few years ago,  you gotta kiss
a few frogs before you find a Prince.  You probably should have had her steer
while you pushed, at the least.  I think the  car club is probably the best
place to either find female companionship or see what other guys ladies are
like.  We have all kinds in our club, but most of the ladies get their hands
dirty from time to time and are really involved with the cars.  At least two
are in the process of getting their own bugeyes.  A few who aren't interested
at least seem to understand that HE is going to be.

Sorry--Too old, not available, and you have seen the pictures of my LBC
already.  Watch out for ladies with heavily sprayed and intricate hairdos.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)