Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:15:05 -0800
Lon,

What do you think most of us are doing here?...

...there are the lucky enough to have wives/gf's that either understand our
hobby, even though they have no interest, or a very lucky few whose wives
or girlfriends actually enjoy it too. The rest (majority) of us are seeking
some camaraderie here... Besides, it only gets worse if you've been married
for a while... enjoy the search, but don't ever think they'll come around
in time.

I met a couple at a car show in Dixon, Ca. last year. The wife actually was
a willing an active particiant in the restoration of their gorgeous
Bugeye... as in she actually helped do a lot of the work... I'm sure he
must have made a contract with the devil to have this happen!...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints