Fw: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 00:51:14 -0500
Amen Brother!!!

You're preaching to the choir here! I had a gal bitchin about pushin once
when I owned a Sunbeam Alpine. We were parked and necking for a while. We
went to leave and the car would crank over... Rolled it backwards to get her
running.  Didn't get any that night and never saw whatshername after that!

Kent

Subject: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

Do you know how elevated the ire of a woman in an evening dress can get when
you tell her she has to get out and push if she wants to make the dinner
reservation on time?  I sure as heck found out tonight!