Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:37:55 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Ankitterer@aol.com
Hey Now there are some of us who are Blonde hair,
and blue eyes (with or without contacts,,my goodness
we do have to see) lol and yes even fussy with our
hair and nails and "STILL" get under the cars and
get DOWN and dirty and GREASIE just like you guys..
but dont knock us for trying to look pretty too!!!
Gosh,,if I wanted to be a man I would have asked to
have been born
one!

 I enjoy being a woman,,it does have its
advantages!!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD DEFINITELY KNOW THAT,
I CAN IMAGINE A NICE LOOKING SEXY WOMAN TO SNUGGLE
UP TO AT NIGHTS "BEATS" SLEEPING ALONE OR WITH A DOG!!
ALTHOUGH, dogs dont bite nearly as hard as a woman..
But I am a nice and gentle blonde hair and blue eyed
woman!!!! lol lol So don't be afraid!! lol

Bree