RE: Beware of ebay Seller

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> j3154XjI021353
Subject: RE: Beware of ebay Seller
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:02:01 -0800
I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with Brian. I know Brian fairly well and
have bought many things from him (e-bay and local) and have never had an issue
with him. Although he is a Bugeye owner he is essentially running a business.
Of course that doesn't absolve anything, he should have made good on the deal.
He has been sc***ed over too before (a few times) so he may be reacting to
that. I'm not trying to take his side I'm just relating my experiences and
conversations with him.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com