Re: Re:Beware of ebay Seller

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re:Beware of ebay Seller
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:35:41 -0800
>confirmation.  I know the WE TIGHT crowd is cringing at paying $4.+ to
>mail a piece of paper, but it gets my payment to the seller in 2 days & I
>can prove that the seller received payment.

   Wait, I don't understand that statement.  Isn't true that all you can
prove is that the seller received a letter from you, not necessarily a
payment, no way of proving what was in that letter (until of course he
cashes the check).

   Just wondering, I am doing more and more with ebay lately and still
doing ok but wondering if there is a better way.

         Mike