RE: Beware of ebay Seller

To: Bill Hunt <Billh@aaai.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Beware of ebay Seller
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:29:07 -0800 (PST)
Bill,

At first he was very nice. He claimed it was a working coil. When i saw the
back of the coil it was leaking the cooling oil i wrote him and he was the one
who offered the refund. Any one who knows cars knows about coils. How many
leaky coils have you seen that were good or did not go bad shortly after it
started leaking. I have no problem with the guy personally. But several months
is to long to wait for some one to be good for their word when they offer a
refund. I am glad to hear you have had good luck with him. From his feedback on
ebay i am not the only one who has problems with him.

i do not think many people will deal with some one like him if this is how he
does business. I bet you even watch him closer after reading his feedback on
ebay and reading my email. I am not asking for any thing more then what i
deserve. My refund.

Vigil

Bill Hunt <Billh@aaai.com> wrote:
I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with Brian. I know Brian fairly well and
have bought many things from him (e-bay and local) and have never had an issue
with him. Although he is a Bugeye owner he is essentially running a business.
Of course that doesn't absolve anything, he should have made good on the deal.
He has been sc***ed over too before (a few times) so he may be reacting to
that. I'm not trying to take his side I'm just relating my experiences and
conversations with him.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com