Re: Re:Beware of ebay Seller

To: MICHAEL CARPENTER <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Sprite <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Micro Car Group <microcars@yahoogroups.com>, microcar-minicar <microcar-minicar@yahoogroups.com>, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Re:Beware of ebay Seller
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:39:17 -0800 (PST)
Yes, But remember.

Curiosity killed the cat and satisfaction brought him back.

MICHAEL CARPENTER <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com> wrote:
My Momma always said if ya learned something from what occurred then it
wasn't all bad. All of the things that you mention that you will do is just
stealing more and more of your time (and thought) and most likely will not
make any difference in the long run. In all seriousness, you would be
better off to chock it up to experience and go on with your life. $60 won't
actually buy much now days anyway.

Mike C