Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:40:19 -0600
<<A nice country
drive away, maybe 15 miles, is Black Farms raceway
(www.blackhawkfarms.com) where we can do autocross on
the track, or some wheel-to-wheel action.  >>

And in route to Blackhawk FROM Clocktower (July 4 thru 8 in 1990 John Chatham
(yes THE J.C. of DD300 fame) almost went to jail whilst driving said car on
the STREETS of Rockford<VBG> in route to Blackhawk!!!  Seems there was some
trouble with his alarm clock vs Margaretville the previous evening.

Clocktower was the Host site for Conclave '90 which was during The Healey
Challenge which saw over a dozen Big Healeys from 'out of U.S.A.' doing
SERIOUS w-to-w racing,  Featured event at Road America that weekend.

Clocktower's location would be as close to perfect, IMHO, as could be found.
That said there is also a HUGE resort complex (I think it's still there?) in
Oconomowoc(sp?), WI that is also in good reach of BlackHawk and R.A.!!

Clocktower was one of the better Hosts for an event that I have been to and I
would recommend heartly!!

All that said, actually Frank is really not far of the mark of getting going
NOW.

I'll help with what ever is needed.

Ed