Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:06:04 EST
The Clocktower Resort in Rockford was a perfect venue for our West Meets
East Mini Meet in 2004, and you're right, Blackhawk Farms was a great place to
hold the autocross and the Phil Wicks Driving Clinic and Mini Challenge Races.
Those venues would certainly get a positive vote from me, based on past
experience.

I also have a friend in Iowa who lives about three miles from the Mid
America Motorsports Complex, and he says good things about it. He could be
somewhat
prejudiced however, since it's his home track.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, Va.
'60 AH Bugeye
'69 Austin Cooper S

In a message dated 1/23/2006 10:08:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,