RE: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Miniac7@aol.com, spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:17:27 -0500
may i offer that we coordinate the two events at one of the race events!
why?  at lunch time at most events special interest groups are allowed a
few parade laps .  atendees could spectate watching the challenge race and
have a chance to put a lot of spridgets out on course for a parade lap or
two that may just qualify as the largest spridget parade of cars in the
world!
even more interesting get the cars to go out oldest to newest on model /
groups or something similarly?  the combined publicity and photographs in
publications should make a world wide permanent impression!
justa "thought"

chuck.
the fine art of italian motorcycle design is driving me nuts!