RE: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:18:38 -0600
Hello all,

I'd like to submit for consideration for a possible location the DFW area.
With enough lead time we might be able to book the Texas Motor Speedway for
the event.  Plenty of hotel rooms in the area, and we have quite a few
listers in the vicinity.  For the outdoorsy type, there is even a Cabela's a
couple of miles away from the TMS.

I'm up for helping out with any planning and logistics, wherever we end up
having the event.  I'll have my Sprite ready in time, no guarantees about my
Dad's Sprite though... :)

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Driftwood, TX