Re: (WAS) Help needed now - Brake light switch-NOW fuel lines

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (WAS) Help needed now - Brake light switch-NOW fuel lines
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:21:33 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--- Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> There is a PTFE thread seal tape that works with
> gasoline.  It is labeled as
> "yellow gas line" and says it is "mil spec
> T-27730A".  Good for gasoline,

Yes, this is true, but most people (me, for
instance)try the white stuff that's lying around. I
was also reminded that teflon tape is really a thread
lubricant and there are better sealants.

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html