Re: Thicko Summer Party

To: Judy Ann Cull <vscda@iserv.net>,
Subject: Re: Thicko Summer Party
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:47:50 -0500
Judy & all,

While I'm thinking about it... let me clarify something...

Regarding the BRIC, the main reason I'm not racing this event is the track's
decision to charge the ridiculously high fee just to  park your motor home
there. The entry fee is high, and the track time is low... but the size and
spectacle of the event makes up for it. I just think its grossly unfair of
the track to charge $250+ just for the "privilege" of parking a motor home
there. (That charge doesn't even guarantee an electric hook up...). The track
makes a whole lot of money from the 75,000 + spectators who watch us bust our
collective asses out there to put on a good show. You'd think our entry fee
would be enough.

WST