Re: Thicko Summer Party

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Thicko Summer Party
From: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:58:44 -0500
Geez Bill, take a deep breath.  Get an IRS audit notice or something?
I don't disagree with WST's reasoning, 'cept I don't have a land barge to not
pay to
park.  I haven't raced at the CHR/BRIC in years.  It is expensive and crowded.
Besides its a great time to sit back and watch the posturing, priviliged elite.
The BRIC is more of a vintage happening than a vintage race weekend.
I wouldn't miss it.
Fitz