Re: Thicko Summer Party

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thicko Summer Party
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:16:48 -0500
Hey Bill,

DON'T YOU KNOW TYPING IN CAPS IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING???

Please reread my morning's post. I understand VSCDA's role in this event, and by
stating my main objection to participating as the track's greed with the
motorhome situation, it should have been clear that I in no way wanted my views
to be considered a criticism of VSCDA or it's staff. Read it again... and quit
shouting, huh?

WST