Thicko Summer Party

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thicko Summer Party
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 12:07:11 -0500
Come one, Come all,

The second annual Team Thicko Summer Bash will take place July 23, 24,
and 25 in beautiful Green Lake, WI.

Yes, this is indeed the weekend of the BRIC/Chicago Historic Races. Most
of us aren't running this event this year, due in part to the highest
entry fee, lowest track time, high degree of yahoos, and a $250 charge
just to park the motorhome there.

So, what's the plan? Our place is 1 hour west of Road America. Sleeps 8
to 10, plus with the addition of the Team Thicko Land Barge, an
additional 6-8 can be accomodated. If you've got a barge of your own,
bring it. If you've got a boat of your own, bring it (Elmo).

Friday late afternoon/early evening arrival... dinner out and about in
the town of Green Lake. Saturday, weather permitting, a day on the lake
for fun & sun, skiiing, kneeboarding, tubing, sightseeing, swimming,
etc. Green Lake is 7 miles long, 2 1/2 miles accross and get this... 237
feet deep. We'll do a team barbecue party at the lakefront Saturday
night. Sunday, after a huge breakfast that will include homemade Swedish
pancakes just like Mom used to make, we'll pack up and head east to
watch the races at Road America.

Who's invited? You are. If you're on this list, you're invited. Of
course, for you overseas members, arrangements to pick you up at a
nearby airport will be necessary.

Kids are welcome.

If you're going to be at the track, teching, or spectating, or driving,
you can head west for Saturday night and join us.

RSVP would be a good thing, so that we can appropriate the correct
amount of animal sacrifice and libations.

WST
Flounder