Re: Thicko Summer Party

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thicko Summer Party
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:26:27 -0500
Bill,

The reason it was sent to Judy was in fact to let her know both personally, and
to the Team Thicko list, that my objections were with the track, not VSCDA.

The Team Thicko list is not the same as the vintage race list. It's an entirely
different situation. We created it so that we can speak our minds, without
having to explain to those that do not know us, what we're talking about. You
should know as well as anyone that I'm a strong supporter of both the VSCDA
organization, and of Judy Cull.

You were copied on the message because it was my understanding that you weren't
on the Team Thicko mail list, but have in the past been interested in, and
contributed to the Team Thicko "cause".

You said...

"I MEANT TO SHOUT.  IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME THAT ALL OF MY VINTAGE RACING FRIENDS
(READ WST), DO NOT ALIENATE THE POWERS THAT BE BY MISDIRECTED COMPLAINTS."

There was no misdirected complaint. In fact, my post this AM was only an attempt
on my part to clarify my original post about my reasons for not attending, as I
in no meant it to read like criticism of the club or Judy.

Do I need the universal translator here, or what?

WST