Re: what's wrong with this picture???

To: "Paul Fitzsimmons" <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Subject: Re: what's wrong with this picture???
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:30:35 -0500
Paul,

Do you mean Chris " No Show" Ducklow? He got that nickname from the 3 or 4
times He's asked me to save him a spot... I lay out the cones on some choice
real estate, and every time the fucker ends up pitting with the pre-war MG
guys... (I don't hold a grudge after I get even...).

Good move on the brisket. I'm talking to the butcher about a quantity of
London Broils...

WST