Re: what's wrong with this picture???

To: <S800Racer@aol.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what's wrong with this picture???
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:18:05 -0500
Doug,

While there may be a higher concentration of Thickos in the Midwest... (must
be the flouridated water), we are by now means a local phenomenom. Thickos
proudly wear the colors on both coasts in the US, Canada, jolly ol' England,
Australia, New Zealand, France...hell we're evrywhere... 300 strong.

A "return to Summit Point" trip could happen next year. Or Lime Rock, or the
Glen. Definately Mosport.

WST

WST