RE: what's wrong with this picture???

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: what's wrong with this picture???
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:05:15 -0700
I've been lurking on the Thicko list for a while and would like to request
an apprentice membership in Team Thicko.
I don't race and I don't live in the Midwest, but I would like to sign up
none the same.
 I've requested the badge of membership (Team Thicko sticker) before and was
completely ignored even though I was willing to purchase it. This lead me to
believe that maybe if I couldn't buy my way in, I could earn it through
spritely deeds.

First Deed :
 Recently I hosted a charring of animal flesh which not only fed the
carnivorous Californian Sprite drivers but all so introduced
a small throng of people to Spridgets. (ok, a very small throng.  maybe
throng is not quite the right word, but six of my neighbors enjoyed them
selves.)  Photo proof at.
(
http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/1223_PM_Sep_19_1999_SWAG_49ers_gro
up/index.phtml )
Second Deed: I've laughed aloud at all jokes posted by the flounder.
Third Deed:  I've gone to a few vintage races in California and will
continue to do so.
Fourth Deed: I smoked a TR4 yesterday in my 62 sprite on Highway 49 near
Downieville. That's at about 6000 feet elevation.
Fifth Deed:   I didn't get caught.
Six Deed: I live in a town called  "Pollock Pines."

 So I'll be waiting by the mail box.

Patrick Elliott
5665 Azalea Circle.
Pollock Pines, Ca. 95726