RE: Burnt offerings.......Comments please.

To: <S800Racer@aol.com>, <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Burnt offerings.......Comments please.
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:46:07 -0400
Doug, I got your response, but I didn't see it on the Team Thicko list.
Maybe "they" are intercepting such messages and The Flounder's paranoia
isn't paranoia at all.....maybe "they" really are after him.

Well anyway, I am glad to see that my simple question (what else would you
expect) raised a rather profound issue. Actually, this same thing had been
sort of bothering me since I heard that they were going to try to have a
Team Thicko type party and invite the Thicko musicians to entertain but I
wasn't comfortable bringing it up. It gave me exactly the same
feeling....the Team Thicko ritual sacrifice of burnt offerings was becoming
more popular than the scheduled festivities and they are either trying to
copy it or disarm it. I don't think that they can try to involve the Thickos
in the official event and get the same chemistry. What makes the Thicko
chemistry is that it is not the mainstream. I have always felt that
everybody was welcome to come to Thicko Village but that it is somewhat of a
self selecting group. That's the way I'd like to see it stay.