RE: Burnt offerings.......Comments please.

To: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>,
Subject: RE: Burnt offerings.......Comments please.
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:56:13 -0700 (PDT)
--0-424238335-966444973=:22893

Alrighty then, I'm cookin' !  I've always heard that the way to a man's heart
is through his stomach, personally I've found that a sharp knife and rib
spreader work best, but I'm willing to spend a few hours in the kitchen.

  "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net> wrote:
Lena wrote...."Paranoia, insurrection, seperatism. Jesus, am I supposed to
bring "pot luck" dishes for the village or not?

Lena "

Lena, one thing you can count on with the Thickos.....you bring it and they
will eat it!

The Scoutmaster

-Lena

---------------------------------
--0-424238335-966444973=:22893

<P>Alrighty then, I'm cookin' !&nbsp; I've always heard that the way to a man's
heart is through his stomach, personally I've found that a sharp knife and rib
spreader work best, but I'm willing to spend a few hours in the kitchen.</P>
<P><BR>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; <BR>
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>&quot;Gerald J. Brazil&quot;
&lt;gerrybraz@voyager.net&gt;</I></B> wrote: <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Lena wrote....&quot;Paranoia, insurrection, seperatism.
Jesus, am I supposed to<BR>bring &quot;pot luck&quot; dishes for the village or
not?<BR><BR>Lena &quot;<BR><BR><BR><BR>Lena, one thing you can count on with
the Thickos.....you bring it and they<BR>will eat it!<BR><BR><BR>The
Yahoo!?</b><br>
Send instant messages & get email alerts with <a
href="http://im.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Messenger</a>.
--0-424238335-966444973=:22893--