Re: [Tigers] Gears and rpms

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gears and rpms
From: "Lynn" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:15:08 -0600
I have never liked the close ratio tranny.  It made the car a chore to drive
in my opinion.  I went to a wide ratio and it immediately became more
pleasant.  Coming off the line no longer required me to feather the
throttle.  It was the single best change I did.

Regarding your other questions I think many of us would answer as follows:

Are we street racing from light to light?  Yes
Drag racing? Every chance I get.
Have more money for fuel or what?  Just on pay day
Some kid in a KIA get after you (us)?  Little pricks