Re: Veneer for dashboards

To: mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Veneer for dashboards
From: SnyderLE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 13:29:06 -0400
Cc: jer@thlogic.com
On the subject of Prestige Autowoods, I would like to point out that they
sell both solid and veneer dashes. The solid ones are cheaper, and some of
the veneers are pretty exotic. Just give them a call and they'll explain what
they have.

I have a solid teak dash ($159) in my GT6, and I'm very happy with it. I've
had it for over a year, and while I'm still procrastinating at replacing my
windshield seal, there's a leak over the left side of the dash, and the teak
shows no sign of it at all. Good stuff. Now I know why they use it in ships!

Larry