Re: Repair manual & Netiquette Question

To: kerch@parc.xerox.com, davcla@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Repair manual & Netiquette Question
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 21:55:05 -0500
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave, I agree with Berry 100%.  Back in the '60s when my TR4 was new I became
tired of dealers\mechnanics who never seemed to do the job right (for a lot
of money).  I had several Haynes type manuals and they were OK.  BUT I
finally went to a dealer and bought a shop manual from Coventry.  I still
have it  -although it is pretty beat up from moisture damage.  So about two
years ago I ordered the Bentley manual.  It is an exact reprint and is one of
the best investments you can make.  I use it in conjunction with the Haynes.
 BTW all those diagrams in the catalogues from which we order parts are from
the shop manual.  My advice--Buy it!

Art Kelly  '64 TR4 CT33118L  (Original Owner)