Re: TR3 bow colours?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 bow colours?
From: johnhaynes@som-uky.campus.mci.net (John Haynes)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 15:11:47 -0500
On 12-15-95 TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:
>What colour should the sticks (bows for the soft top), the straps, and strap
>mounting plates be?
>TeriAnn

I am the original owner of a 1959 TR3A built in May 1959.  Which I am still
driving.  My car is signal red.  The top bows are signal red the webbing is
a natural color beige.  I recently washed the webbing and they shrunk.  Can
anyone tell me where to get  original webbing material?

My car has gray, painted,  cast aluminum windshield frames that were
original.  And gray painted pot metal hinges on the hood.  In thirty-five
years I have never seen another TR3 with these parts.  Does anyone have any
information on this?

Sam Haynes