More Float Level/little story

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More Float Level/little story
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 21:15:01 -0800 (PST)
Hey all,
        Okay, this is just one little question. Will the car not start if
the float level is too _low_? This might be a prob for me and my ZS carbs,
as I just fitted  the carbs back on tonight and it wouldn't start. I doubt
I flooded it, but, hey, anything could happen.
        My little story is that I cam within two feet of hitting a woman in
a Tercel tonight, because she pulled directly out in front of our Camry in
the rain. As many of you know I'm close to getting my license, I thought
I'd pass on my first near-crash expeiernece. I'm still shaking (insurance,
insuracne, insurance....)

Thanks all and good luck!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net