RE: exhaust/carbs

To: "'Ed Burger'" <eburger@sagelink.com>
Subject: RE: exhaust/carbs
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 12:20:28 -0800
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ed,

>I just got done doing a very close inspection of my Spit.  There are >some
>major problems though.  The biggest one was that there is no >exhaust
>system on my spit!  There are pieces of it in the trunk ;)  Anyway, I >was
>wondering what the wonderfull world of aftermarket parts has for the '65
>Spitfire's exhaust.

Patronize your local independent muffler shop.  They will no doubt have all the
sport options available (resonators, glass packs, large diameter stainless
tubing) and they will do a much sturdier job than you will be able to with an
aftermarket system such as the Monza system on my Spit.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar