Re: plastic dashboards

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: plastic dashboards
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 22:58:20 +1030
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Austrailian Heralds sent from Uk in CKD form .
importer Australian Motor Industries
subsidery company Standard Australia Pty Ltd.
Triumphs were imported with Australian Conpoments added
eg rear springs ( made in Adelaide under the order of Zobo untill 1963??)
which would explain early Aust. # prefixed as K.A.Z.
+ possibly front springs
seats
radiators
dashboards
wheels, tyres
heater units (optional)
sunroofs
+  other items when I find some of the parts manuals again.
Vitesse bonnets found their way onto 1200's 12/50's but 6 cyl.Heralds were
not made here ( now watch some one will pop up to prove me wrong)
Tony
Sth Oz