RE: clutch problems TR3A

To: JordanMWJr@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: clutch problems TR3A
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 10:50:52 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\961118105052c ]
Hey M.W.,
   I went though this whole excercise last month. No leaks visable, new
hydaulics, etc. It turned out to be the pressure plate had gone bad. It only
had 5000 miles on it but I bought it 10 years ago and had not heard that
Quenton Hazel was not the most reliable brand when I installed it. Just
check to make sure the slave is pushing the rod. If so its the pressure
plate. Make sure you are getting a  Borg and Beck. BTW it turned out TRF had
these on sale.
Good luck,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L