Re: Webers vs. SU, Strombergs etc-

To: tigerpb@ids.net
Subject: Re: Webers vs. SU, Strombergs etc-
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 21:58:19 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I've never put a MIkuni on my TR but I do run one one my Norton
Motorcycle.  I replaced the original, admittedly worn, twin Amal Carbs
with a single Mikuni.  Better idle, power, mileage and tractability
throughout the RPM range.  I would say go ahead with a Mikuni conversion.
 It is a nice carb that worked great on the bike.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
1960 TR3-A TS69032L
'74 Norton Commando Roadster