What's wrong with chatting?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: What's wrong with chatting?
From: TR6Massey@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 16:59:42 -0500
Whats all this nonsence about stopping the chatting on the list!  It is the
chatting that keeps this thing in the right plane which is to say an
appropriate mix of technical, personal and humorous content.

If it (the content) was just personal it would be a gosip line.  If it was
just humorous then we should all go back to our day jobs.  And if it was just
technical it would be like reading a service manual (always on the best
seller list).

I like th list just as it is and if I don't have time to read all the stuff
in which I don't have a strong interest (which happens alot of late) then I
move on to the next posting.

And so can you.

Just had to get it off of my chest.

Dave (I'm feeling better now, thank you) Massey
TR6Massey@aol.com