Re: "Please don't let it rain" says the man with the Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Please don't let it rain" says the man with the Triumph
From: James Sudduth <james.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 14:38:41 -0800
At 10:57 AM 1/9/97, you wrote:
>Greetings dear Triumph fans,
>
>I've just subscribed - looks like this is a TR/GT6 list - I wonder
>if there are any Triumph 2500 Saloon drivers out there ? (I mean on
>this list, there are still 100s on the roads here in NZ).
>
>Anyway, opinions on fixing/fighting water (rain) leaks would be
>greatly appreciated. <Please don't say they all leak...>
>
>regards
>

>Petr in 1975_2500TC_220000km_in_daily_use_still_refusing_to_die

This list is for any and all Triumph owners - Heralds, Dollies, Spits, TRs,
Monsters (Triumphs with huge and/or scary engines in them plus all types of
add-on gewgaws), Tr 10s (just had one today), and even the odd MG or Jag
owner tapping in to the usually cordial and very informative knowledge of
folks here in "TRyberspace". I know there are some 2000/2500 lurkers out
there somewhere!

Jim Sudduth
jims@autodesk.com
'74 TR6 CF20076U