RE: Non-LBC content

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Non-LBC content
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 10:29:02 -0700
Encoding: 33 TEXT
Uh, not to be a s**t-disturber, but what is wrong with the person who made the
original post trying to feel out what someone else is willing to pay for
his/her place in the Boxster line? If the person put their money down with the
intent of trying to make a quick buck, so what?

If however, Ross V intended to point out that an enthusiast mailing list is not
the place for such blatant "marketing" tactics, then I wholeheartedly agree.

Not trying to start a war...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada