Re: Camber Comphensator? for Mk 2 spit

To: CBrown1500@aol.com
Subject: Re: Camber Comphensator? for Mk 2 spit
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 21:17:25 -0500 (EST)
Cc: ericst@MICROSOFT.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Fri, 10 Jan 1997 CBrown1500@aol.com wrote:

> Unfortunately, you'll need to replace the transverse spring and axles, both
> of which provide a slightly wider stance....

Well, no, actually. The wider axles are nice, but they're not necessary.
They were not introduced until two years AFTER first introduction of the
swing-spring setup, and one can get by just fine without them.
Interesting point others have made, though, about the spring currently
begin sold by itself, without the rest of the mount (which I always took
to be a part of the spring).

Oh well....

--Andy