RE: Camber Comphensator? for Mk 2 spit

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Bschwartz@encad.com'" <Bschwartz@encad.com>
Subject: RE: Camber Comphensator? for Mk 2 spit
From: Eric Straub <ericst@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:22:11 -0800
Encoding: 16 TEXT
Barry Schwartz wrote:

And I might add that you must also use the spring clamp from the MKIV or
1500 complete with rubber bush, not the clamping plate of the eariler
versions or the whole thing will be no better than your existing systerm.
Some spring assemblies lack this important item (The one I ordered from
Moss
a few years back "springs" to mind)

I checked with TRF tech line & they told me that the Mk iv leaf spring
originally came with the clamp, bushing, and bracket, but now they don't.
Net-net is that you can't order the spring clamp, at least not from TRF.
 Does anyone know a supplier for this, or do I need to check the boneyard?

Eric.