Fever!!!!!

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fever!!!!!
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 09:20:59 -0500 (EST)

 It's about 0 outside and snowing again, I'm getting  stir crazy
 and am about to the point of taking the TR6
  out anyway,  I hear they can be fun in the snow,  especially
  with the factory modifid ski rail adapters in place,  oh and then
  thiers the optional steering wheel warmer that to would surely be
  appreciated.  Just not sure I can fjind the right belt for the track,
  now let's see, those were 205/75/15's, = belt width times length-
  <>?<?<><?^%$#$#@@ god, where did I put that factory manual?

  Chet