Re: Surrey Top

To: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>, triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Surrey Top
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 09:25:51 -0500
Phil Smith wrote:

> >There has got to be someone out there with a lead on a Surrey Top for
> >1967 TR4A IRS.
> >
> >Help me find one for a reasonable price.
> >
> >Adam S. Wahler
> >1967 TR4A IRS
> >
> I have never seen a Surrey top for a TR4 or TR6, here in the USA. Was
> this an option? Is it still possible to set up a TR6 up with a Surrey
> top?
>
> Phil Smith
> Tampa, FL.
> 69 TR6

Phil, I saw a beautiful Red 69 TR-6 with a Surrey Top while in San
Antonio back in 86 . So I know they fit both cars.  I have been looking
for one also but have not been able to locate one for sale. They
certainly look very nice on either car.

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/