Re: VTR

To: Tom Gentry <TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com>
Subject: Re: VTR
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 10:49:13 -0500 (EST)
Cc: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Tom Gentry wrote:

> Since I expect to have my TR-6 back in operational battle trim by then,
> I'm willing to respond to your challenge.  I'll be running in Modified,
> and hopefully will have a set of race tires by then.

Allright, this is shaping up to be a "real challenge". Kool.

Make sure those tires are DOT approved!

> I can't believe Steve Toth doesn't want a piece of this action.  Are you
> out there, Steve?

He's out there, alright. But he's probably busy planning how to build an
identical TR250 to his Yellow Bullet to run in the Prepared category... oh,
and he's probably recruiting someone to drive the tow rig up to Winona.

In Steve's defense, I'm sure he'll drive the real Yellow Bullet to Winona.

Right Steve?

> Tom Gentry
> Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Ya sure, you betcha,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |