Re: VTR

To: Douglas Mitchell <dmitchel@ford.com>
Subject: Re: VTR
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 11:23:17 -0500 (EST)
Cc: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Douglas Mitchell wrote:

> OK Bob,
>
> I might even be persuaded to run the Grape against you.

Kewl.

Looks like Winona will be the home of a "real" Triumph Challenge!

> I have asked
> my wife and we plan on coming to Winona. We may bring two cars, as
> my wife doesn't want to ride that far in the Spit. (Neither do I
> when it comes down to it.)

The more the merrier. If you have any others, have your friends drive 'em!

C'mon folks - get 'em out and on the road!

> Cheers,
>
> Doug Mitchell

Vroooom,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |