Re: propane for A/C (no LBC content)

To: Scott Kohl <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: propane for A/C (no LBC content)
From: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 19:27:28 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Scott,

All you have to do is look at the patent expiration date of R-12. As soon
as DuPont could no longer corner the market on the material, it became
the worst possible thing for our environment. News Flash--One single
volcano eruption spews forth more florocarbons into the atmosphere that
the human race could ever think about.

You're also correct about the efficiency of R-134a. It is simply not as
good.

Remember, DuPont couldn't have gotten away with this without the help of
our current tree-huggin' administration.

Everytime someone says "we're doing it for the children", I lose another
personal freedom.