TR2 Aeroscreens

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2 Aeroscreens
From: "David Lee" <DJFLee@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 97 21:38:13 UT
As I am one of those sad guys that only drives my Triumph when the sun shines,
(not easy in northern Scotland), I am considering fitting a pair of
aeroscreens in place of the windscreen. Originals are virtually impossible to
find so I am looking at the after-market screens from Moss - Part No 700896.
Has anyone had any experience of these?
Fitting problems? in particular how do you cover up the two holes left behind
by the removed stanchions?
All opinions gratefully received.

Incidentally,  - Charlie Brown; are you the Charlie Brown who can sign himself
 Spitfire Pilot with rather more justification than might be expected on the
Triumph list? If so how ya doin' me 'old.

Dave Lee
1955 TR2
1976 SIII Land Rover