spin-on oil filter adapters

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spin-on oil filter adapters
From: Jeff Arrowsmith <jarrow@dlcwest.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 19:41:17 -0700
>I am interested in opinions of those listers who have used them as to
>the pros & cons of the adpaters from each of the main suppliers. I guess
>I mean TRF and Moss mostly, but if anyone has another good source I am
>interested as well.
>
>Given the recent comments about VB (I have never purchased anything
>there) I am not really considering them at thsi time. But you never
>know, they may have the best adapter.
>
>I plan to add this to my car sometime this fall and am looking for
>advance info on what to buy. (I assume we all agree that it is a good
>move to upgrade to the vertically mounted filter system).
>
>Thanks as always.
>
>Peter Zaborski
>76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
>Calgary AB Canada

Peter............I bought a spin-on adapter for my Spit & TR6........I
think I got them from TRF. No problems whatso ever. Good
investment..........might as well get the adapter for an oil cooler too.

Jeff.A

1967 GT6 Mk1
1975 Spitfire
1975 TR6
"Why do you own 3 Triumphs?".........because I can't afford 4!
Rap = Disco for the 90's