Re: Silicone brake fluid

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Silicone brake fluid
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 01:03:07 -0400 (EDT)
Jim,

FWIW, I was told by a professonal ( ie., he gets paid for doing what we all
try to do for fun) that it's not necessary to change rubbers or even take
the system apart.  Just dump the silicone fluid on top of the DOT and pull
it, or bleed it, through the system.  Since they won't mix, you will see a
change in color at the bleeding valves when you get to the silicone and the
DOT is gone.

BobK