Re: Electric Cooling Fans

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electric Cooling Fans
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 01:30:32 -0400 (EDT)
Trevor,

Thanks, I think you got the point in your first response - even in my
generator equipped TR-3, the ammeter reads to the + side most of the time,
meaning I have current to spare, meaning an electric fan is not going to
sap any more horsepower. Unless you want to atart calculating the
requirements for the extra weight.

Bobk