Re: TR4 Dash Restoration

To: Mark Clark <clarkm@OIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: TR4 Dash Restoration
From: Leif Johnston <leifj@proxicom.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:09:00 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Actually I just finshed some work on my dash and it was originally white
painted metal with a burgundy vinyl around the trim area.  I beleive
that at least the color was original the vinyl seems just to wierd.
Anywasy I painted the metal flat balck since I am restoring the wood
dash that was in place when I bought it.

I the white the under wood color?

--

Leif Johnston
'62 TR4 - CT3729L (maybe a daily driver one day??)