Re: BAAAAD GAAAAS

To: Paulsv@aol.com, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BAAAAD GAAAAS
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 16:02:23 -0400
Paulsv@aol.com wrote:
> Now, I just store it as empty as I can, and add fresh gas to it
> before I start it.

  I beleive the general consensus is that a full gas
tank really helps stop water accumulation and later
rusting of the tank.

  I find the stabilizer works well enough that I can
put it away with a full tank of gas and still use the
gas when it comes out in the spring. No wasting, but
I don't attempt any major fine tuning until I get
new gas in there.

> If anyone doubts this, I still have a 5 gallon can of the
> gas I drained out last time (How do you dispose of this stuff in an
> environmentally sound manner?)

  Use it to start barbecues or bonfires?

--
Trevor Boicey