RE: Symposium!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Symposium!
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:50:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Wow, I can see it now -  Satellite Teleconference; Big name speakers,
How about here in Florida in July, '98 (Seems appropriate for "Cooling"
Fans for "Overheated" lbc's.)  Everyone can request Junket money from
their employers.  And you can even tell people you went to DisneyWorld
after the conference....  :-)