RE: Symposium!

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: RE: Symposium!
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:57:15 +0600 (EDT)
Cc: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Gregory Petrolati wrote:

>       OO... OO! We can have a banquet afterwards, we'll serve breezes! We
>       can get Cool and the Gang out of retirement for entertainment!!!

>       I've always been a fan!!!!

Forget them; they're "Too Hot!" :-) What about Bette Midler discussing
airflow around the frontal bodywork (Wind Beneath My Wings), or Frank
Sinatra debating seasonal atmospheric effects on cooling (The Summer
Wind), or Christopher Cross on comparative benefits of auxiliary fans (Run
Like the Wind), or even a panel discussion by Kansas on particulate matter
and hindrance by same of thermal transfer (Dust in the Wind)....

I'll stop now, as some of Greg's former caretakers have arrived at my
door, and they look serious.

--Andy, "with trees and flowers and chirping birds and...."